Good news - also this year, we will run together in Gent to support brain research!
Click below to subscribe - it's free! You'll need to fill in a short form to set up an action page. Once this is done, your subscription is complete (no payment is needed). You will receive a confirmation e-mail which holds as a proof of subscription.
We kindly request you to personalize the action page by adding a photo and/or description and to encourage friends and family to sponsor your action via Support Your Favourite Runner
When? Sunday October 23
Where? ZwartWit, Ottergemsesteenweg Zuid 802, 9000 Gent (start & finish)
What time? 20km starts at 9am, 5/10km starts at 10am
More specific info:
- Distances: You can chose to run 5, 10km or 20km
- Jersey number and chip: As soon as you arrive at ZwartWit on Sunday October 23, you can check in with one of our colleagues at the reception. There, you'll receive your jersey number with chip. Your running duration will be automatically registered by the chip in your jersey number. At the end of the day, all registered running durations and the ranking will be visible on star-tracking.be
- Run4Brain shirts and jackets will be for sale at the event
- Parking: Free at ZwartWit and BRICO
- Lockers: There are some lockers available at ZwartWit if needed (at a cost).
- Toilet: present at ZwartWit
- Catering: The bar at ZwartWit will be opened for drinks (at a cost).
- Supplies along the route: During the run there will be supplies after approximately 5km. If you participate in the 5km run, you'll not pass the supplies. When you run 10km, you'll pass once, when you run 20km, you'll pass twice.