Subscribe for Run4Brain @ Ghent
When? Sunday October 22, 2023
Where? ZwartWit, Ottergemsesteenweg Zuid 802, 9000 Gent (start & finish)
What time? 20km starts at 9am, 5/10km starts at 10am. Please make sure to be present 1 hour in advance to pick up your number and prepare yourself to start running!
You can subscribe as individual runner or team! For more detailed instructions, click here
Ask friends and family to sponsor you via 'support your favourite runner
'. Only after collecting €25, you are officially subscribed.
You'll receive a confirmation e-mail once you collected this amount - this e-mail holds as a proof of subscription. Of course, you are more than welcome to collect more than €25!
More specific info:
- Distances: You can chose to run 5, 10km or 21km (Half marathon!)
- Jersey number and chip: As soon as you arrive at ZwartWit on Sunday October 23, you can check in with one of our colleagues at the reception. There, you'll receive your jersey number with chip. Your running duration will be automatically registered by the chip in your jersey number. At the end of the day, all registered running durations and the ranking will be visible on star-tracking.be
- Run4Brain shirts (35 euro) and jackets (€60) will be for sale at the event. Both are produced by Decca with the highest quality. We will also sell personalized Run4Brain umbrellas (€20) and tote bags (€10). You can pay by card or cash.
- Parking: Parking B Ghelamco arena - detailed route description.
- Lockers: There are some lockers available at ZwartWit if needed (at a cost).
- Toilet: present at ZwartWit
- Catering: The bar at ZwartWit will be opened for drinks (at a cost).
- Supplies along the route: During the run there will be supplies after approximately 5km.
- Prizes to win: Per €25 raised for run4brain, you will receive a ticket that helps you win one of our run4brain prizes, donated by our dedicates sponsors. Our top prize this year is a Balloon ride sponsored by Snickers Workwear. Many more prizes will be announced in the coming weeks.